CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Test

没有请的八月。。。em qing...

I have a number of tests this week.. Have been thinking of hitting the book since I came back frm playing basketball...but still...its been about more than an hour, and I am still lazing around...Just dont feel like have the motivation to study like last time.. Aii..So hate it when there is so much things to do...and so hate it when there is nothing to do... No matter how much, we human are given, we'll never satisfy and grumble, I guess.. Contemplating on learning piano this week... Well, I do this not because I want to show off after I learn or use it to court girls, but because I am interested in playing instruments since small but there just ain't any chance for me..That's all for tonight..

1 comments:

Wilson Liong said...

what is 没有请的八月